Mairie de Blangy-le-Château - Normandie - Pays d'Auge
English
Vous êtes ici : Accueil » English » The Mansion

The Mansion


The owners were the Viscount family, of which we find traces in Blangy since the year 1300 in alliance with the descendants of Crespin, who owned the castle and lands. The mansion was built around 1630-1640 by Viscount, who had no residence in Blangy.
Thereafter, until 1985, the building served as a barracks for the National Guard, a boys school, the administration building for the police and housing for the brigade commander.